[ct-user] usb CW keying CTWIN

N7MAL n7mal at citlink.net
Thu Nov 11 14:49:21 EST 2004

Actually Ken you are pretty much modern. Most modern day 'home' computers,
which is what 95% of us use, have one serial and one parallel port. I just
had to replace all our 'home' computers because of a lightening strike. The
parallel port works for CW and the serial port is free for rig control(or
whatever). The handwriting is on the wall, however, because all three of
these computers had 4 usb ports( 2 in front and 2 in back).
Good luck...73

MAL              N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ