[ct-user] Call KG4USK crashed CT-WIN

Alan C. Zack k7acz at cox.net
Mon Nov 29 17:04:49 EST 2004

Hans, are you confusing KC4 with KG4?
In any case, why not block KG4 for only GITMO the same as KP1, KP2,
KP4 are not used in CONUS?  With all the other prefixes available for
the 4th call district why use KG4 for CONUS and confuse things?

K0HB wrote:

>>Any  KG4 should be GITMO, period.
>
> No it shouldn't.  GITMO has shared this prefix with Navy bases in
> Antarctica for about 45 years that I know about, and maybe longer.
>
> 73, de Hans, K0HB

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://www.gocoastguard.com
http://www.uscg.mil/d14/units/asbp/uscgasbp/
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY