[ct-user] telenet

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Wed Oct 6 14:20:42 EDT 2004

Hi Jon:

I have successfully used WinTelnetX with TR-Log.  The
setup is a Windows box, talking to the cluster using telnet
and connected to the DOS box running, in my case, TR-Log
using a Null-Modem cable.  You will need a serial port on
the DOS computer.

If you are trying to do this with CT-Win, I have no idea
how to even attempt it.

If I followed the instructions in:
http://www.k1ttt.net/software.html#wintelnetx
exactly, and this took at least three tries for me  :-)
it worked.

73,

Mark