[ct-user] CT Win question

Ed K1EP k1ep.list at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:08:16 EST 2005

Do you have the MP and the computer setup for the correct baud rate?  Typically 4800,N2 for a Yaesu.  They require 2 stop bits.  Does the radio talk back to CT?  If you turn the dial, does the frequency appear in the bandmap (ALT-,) or the frequency window (ALT-J)?  Are you in the VFO mode for the MP?  If you are in memory mode, I don't think it will work either.