[ct-user] How do send CW to an Orion?

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Thu Dec 8 22:21:02 EST 2005

K1EP:
 >The point here was that you can't use an external keyet (CT in this
case) and the internal keyer at the same time on the MP without manipulating
menus.

         Ed, I haven't ever used an internal rig
keyer...too awkward to adjust speed with that
tiny MP knob and inflexible for memories.  The
manufacturers could omit them as far as I'm
concerned.  I think the real point was to have
both computer and manual keying available, which
both Orion and the MP can do handily.

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV