[ct-user] CT vs CTWin?!

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 20:55:36 EST 2005

Good evening, all:

We are looking at logging software for a large Field Day
effort.  We have been running CT for years.  Networking
issues with DOS packet drivers, and the acquisition
of some slightly newer computers, has us considering
our options for logging software.

Has anyone got experience with CTWin in a large multi
network?  How does it compare with CT?  (I know that
CTWin doesn't support the DVP).  Is it at least as
stable as CT?  We would probably be running it under
Windows 98.  Are there other relevant differences?

Thanks for any advice you can provide us.

Thanks and 73,

Mark, KD4D