[ct-user] CW keying

K4FJ@aol.com K4FJ at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 16:26:54 EST 2005

In the 10M contest I noticed my cw seemed choppy (light weighting) and I am
curious why.  I don't recall this before.  I am using the latest  CTWin, Win
98SE, and the computer is a P2/350 with little else running, if  anything.  I
did not use rig control or packet--CT was just logging and  providing CW
directly to the FT-1000D via a W1GEE interface.

I have asked a few locals if they noticed it, but I know it was  there.

This AM, I tried my WriteLog, using the same computer, and the W5XD Keyer
and keying was great.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

73, Steve, K4FJ