[ct-user] Packet Radio with CTWin10.02.003

Andreas Hahn DL7ZZ at gmx.de
Thu Jan 20 04:23:14 EST 2005

Hi guys!

There are 2 questions.

Now I've got the newest version of CTWin. Thanks for a great job!!!
1.  Perhaps a FAQ but in starting window I get information

QSO base size: 92
QSO size: 108
Log record size: 64

So I hope there is no problem during a contest with such records.

Hope to get more than 64 entries :-))

2.  And I would like to bind a TNC3 for Packet Radio.
I did the configuration to COM1 as TNC with 19200bd. I can see that the PTT
is set but CT doesn't receive anything, cannot connect....

May be I've to start an additional software???Or have to set more
information for the TNC/for CT????

Hope anyone of you can help..

73s and cuintest de Andi, DL7ZZ

--