[ct-user] CT.CFG file apparently not being used

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Thu Jan 27 20:30:14 EST 2005

I have written a CT.CFG file using the examples as a model. And I have
that file in the same directory as my executable CT.EXE and contest.BIN
yet it is apparently, as indicated by my CQ message not being sent the
way I have it in the .CFG file, not being used. ......I think I answered
my question already, I had the "Contest: " entry wrong.

Still I would like to know where is a good reference for all of the
possible things that can be defined in the CT.CFG file, and the
acceptable formats of them?