[ct-user] IC746 and problem

Patrik 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 02:40:01 EDT 2005

Hi, to solve your problem disconect CW keying interface from your radio,
leave only MAX 232 interface for radio-control.
CT doesnt support CW keying and radio-control on the same port... your
interface will work fine in N1MM and similar windoze programs...
Question : is it possible to use DTR/RTS for CW/PTT and at the same time on
the same port use radio-control interface?
73