[ct-user] IARU.DAT file for IARU?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jul 6 07:46:20 EDT 2005

At 09:53 AM 7/5/2005, Mark Bailey wrote:

>I'm starting to set up for the IARU contest.  We'll be using
>CT.  Where can I get the IARU.DAT file for the
>headquarters multipliers?  I don't see one on the K1EA
>web site.  A quick web search did not turn up one either.

Mark, I don't think there ever was such a file.  I certainly don't
have one.  I think CT works some magic to figure out which are the HQ
stations (i.e. you log a NAME instead of a ITU zone).

Someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us