[ct-user] Ethernet

Ed K1EP k1ep.list at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:10:38 EDT 2005

Are you running DOS or Win98?   You can not run CT in a DOS shell under Windows.  If you are running DOS, you have to load the NETTSR just as you would load a COMTSR.  You must also load the packet drivers for your Ethernet adapter.  Those should come with your adapter.  Alternatively, you can run CTWin in Windows.  In that case, you don't have to load the drivers (windows loads them) or the NETTSR.