[ct-user] Crash on WRITEALL after merging files

zoltan.pitman@vodafone.com zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com
Tue Mar 1 08:18:20 EST 2005

yes. I downloaded it from k1ea.com. Actually there are two of them and I
tried both. One came in the composite utility zip file as merge.exe dated
03/23/04 the other is mrg10dos (dated 03/02/04) which can be find in a
seperate zip file bound togetehr with the win version. The two file only
differ in name I assume, their byte-sizes are identical.

73, zoli ha1ag