[ct-user] CT-MFJ 434

John Bednar k3ct at verizon.net
Fri Mar 4 07:07:29 EST 2005

I used CTWin with my homebrew voice keyer for years and controlled
it with the LPT port outputs. You need to set the LPT port to the
correct type in the computer bios. I also found that after starting
CTWin I needed to cycle through each voice memory once (press F1-F4
keys) to get each LPT output in the correct state.

John
k3ct at verizon.net