[ct-user] QSL labels

Michael Treister, M.D. bonemd at ameritech.net
Thu Nov 10 21:33:52 EST 2005

I am using the most recent version of CT in Windows. Just made a good
showing as V47NS on Nevis Island in CQ WW SSB. The QSLs are pouring in.
(I have Word and Wordperfect). To ANSWER QSLs and make labels with basic
information- is there any easy way to do it now (not for all contacts-
just responding to received QSL cards). I saw everything on the web site
from 1999 but is there something more recent? Would appreciate some help.

Doc   W9NY/V47NS
bonemd at ameritech.net