[ct-user] information request

Leeson leeson at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 17 12:29:43 EST 2005

John, I've found useful to prepare scripts for various contests, to help
manage the use of CT with the intricacies of Sprint or TWORADIO
operation. This is a necessity for the more complex logging programs,
and a great help for using CT. You might consider some template
step-by-step scripts, especially for SO2R and Sprint, as an addition to
the info.

Also, some form of simple index might be a big help. In the last CW
Sprint here, as N2NL was standing up trying to warm up with 3 minutes to
go, I was franticly trying to remember how to set the time zone to UTC
in the laptop he was going to use. Also, expansion of index items
referring to the main manual could be helpful.

73 de Dave, W6NL/HC8L