[ct-user] Getting CT to FILL my laptop screen

Michael Treister, M.D. bonemd at ameritech.net
Mon Oct 17 01:00:01 EDT 2005

This is probably somewhere on the CT web site, but I figured it out by
myself (not bad for an orthopaedic surgeon)!!!

On my laptop (Dell Inspiron w/Windows XP) the CT window occupied about
1/4 of the screen, and when I clicked on the symbol that normally fills
the screen I would get a vertical box, the lower 1/2 of which would not
allow me to move windows around in.

To make it easy to see I wanted CT to fill my laptop screen.

HERE is how I did it, easily.

With CT running and ready to log, right click on the CT WIN symbol in
the upper left hand corner of the window.
Left click on PROPERTIES.
Under OPTIONS look at DISPLAY OPTIONS and click on FULL SCREEN.
Then answer OK and OK again and
POW
There is CT filling the whole screen, and so easy to read! (For us older
guys).

You can select this to be part of the pathway, but I did not want to
take chances so I will just enlarge it when I am getting ready for the
contest. Hope this helps some of you out.

DOC

W9NY/V47NS