[ct-user] k5zd DATABASE question

Ed K1EP k1ep.list at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 07:15:34 EDT 2005

The database is called Super Check Partial.  The file is MASTER.DTA, yes, that is .DTA not .DAT.  You place that file in your CT directory, as you referenced below, C:\program files\K1EA software\CT win.  I believe you can also put it in any directory that the variable CTPATH points to or in the directory where you start CT.  Unless you are very familiar with CT, I suggest putting it in the CT win directory.