[ct-user] CQP

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Apr 11 08:41:29 EDT 2006

At 07:41 PM 4/7/2006, N7MAL wrote:

>I am unable to get CQP to perform correctly in CTWIN. It works
>perfectly in CTDOS. What am I doing wrong..??..
>It does not allow me to enter a number until I hit <enter> then it
>tells me I need to enter the number.....

HI Mal,

I just tried CTWIN 10.03.  Something does seem to be wrong.

The serial number field is in the middle, between the call and the county.

When you enter the call and hit the space bar, CT skips over the
serial number field and goes to the county.  If you hit the space bar
again, CT goes back to the call field - it never goes to the serial
number field!

You need to enter a QSO this way:

         call <tab> serial number <tab> county

This seems like a bug that K1EA should be able to fix.  Please file a
bug report at www.k1ea.com

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us