[ct-user] Problem with lpt. TVic

k3ct@verizon.net k3ct at verizon.net
Thu Feb 16 08:24:45 EST 2006

Bernie,

That is a common error that I have seen many times on W98 computers. You may have started more than one version of CTWin or the telnet connection was lost. I forget what causes the error. The later versions of CTWin 10.002 are much better at handling telnet issues. Ken made many improvements there.

Exit CTwin and restart your computer. That should get rid of the error. Be careful not to start multiple copies of CTWin (there is no error checking) and use one of the later versions of CTWin.

John, FM/K3CT & TO9A
(using CTWin 10.002.05 CW and N1MM for RTTY)