[ct-user] CQWW 160 CW HELP !

W2RU - Bud Hippisley W2RU at frontiernet.net
Sun Jan 29 20:12:54 EST 2006

k2ret at comcast.net wrote:
> I made 51 contacts during this wekend in the CQWW 160CW contest and was not going to submit a log.  However, I changed my mind and want to input the paperlog into CT knowing that I will have to ecit the dates and times in the Cabrillo file.  Anyway, I started WINct, selected CQWW, 160, CW, so forth and so on.  Now when I entered the first call and the state (NJ), it accepted the callsign but changed the state to 05.  What did I do wrong?

Maybe it's telling you NJ was the 5th state to enter the Union.... :-)

Seriously, based on your info above, it looks like you chose a
single-band 160-meter entry in the CQ WW DX Test, not the CQ 160 Test.
You need to rebuild your opening summary in CT, and choose the correct
contest.  It's giving you Zone 5 instead of States for the report.

Bud, W2RU