[ct-user] Is the Station Number available in the CT Log file or.BIN database?

Ted Bryant w4nz at comcast.net
Mon Jun 26 14:35:54 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

Are you looking for what station number goes with which .BIN file?  If so, why not just stick the
.BIN file on a computer loaded with CT/CT-win, fire up CT and point it to the .BIN file in question.
The first screen that comes up gives you all the config information for that station, including the
station number.

73, Ted W4NZ