[ct-user] CT Keyboard Key Covers

Nate Bargmann n0nb at networksplus.net
Wed Mar 1 23:26:59 EST 2006

* Hugh Valentine <hsvdds at juno.com> [2006 Mar 01 12:05 -0600]:
> Tim-K3LR, and others:
>
> Tim asked about the Keyboard Covers for use to identify CT function keys/ Templates, etc.
>
> I stumbled upon a partially used crd that Bill probably obtained for us when he operated N4RJ.  I dont know if they are still in business, but here is the info on the card.  The stick ons were nice thin opaque plastic.
> High-Rate Products, available through Oklahoma Comm Center, 13424 Railway Drive, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73114  Ph 1-800-765-4267.
>
> Have not called, but thought would pass this along.  Remember that they sure did help, especially in identifying Grab Spots, Chk Zone, etc, etc.
>
> Hope everyone fine, 73
> Val  N4RJ

Sadly, Oklahoma Comm Center went out of business several years ago
(1997 if I recall).  Searching for "high-rate products" in Google
returns 209 hits and most of those seem related to wireless networking
although this thread is included.

73, de Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of