[ct-user] (no subject)

John Bednar k3ct at verizon.net
Wed Mar 8 17:36:58 EST 2006

If you are running Win Xp & can't see the extension, in the My
Computer Window, click on Tools | Options | View Tab, uncheck "Hide
extensions for known file types".

If you want to change the program that opens when you double click
on the filename with .sum extension, right click on the *.sum file
and select Properties. Select the General tab and at the Opens With
area, click on Change... and select WordPad and Apply.

John
k3ct at verizon.net