[ct-user] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20060316 (16 Mar 2006)

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Wed Mar 15 23:34:11 EST 2006

Ready for the Russian DX Contest and WPX Phone, there is a new release of
the Super Check Partial database files available at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

This set of files was created out of 2,838,521 QSOs from 2,311 logs. The
full data set contained 111,753 unique calls resulting in a master.dta file
of 38,965 calls after filtering.

You can download the files individually or in a complete package as a zip
file.

Please send me your RDXC and WPX logs immediately after the contests and I
will produce another set of SCP files before the CQ WPX CW in May. The
easiest thing is to cc k5zd at contesting.com when you submit your Cabrillo
format log to the sponsor's robot.

Enjoy!

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd at contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com

PS - If you find bad calls in the SCP files, let me know about it!