[ct-user] CT 10.03.002 Available
ken at k1ea.com
Thu Mar 16 13:23:59 EST 2006
CT 10.03.002 is available at http://k1ea.com/download.
10.03.002 16 March 2006
* Add Icom 756 Pro III
* Add Icom 7800
* Fix the QSX problem with IC756 series and IC7800 radios
* Numerous tweaks for New England QSO party
* New Feature
When using Ctrl-Enter to manually add calls to the announce window,
the entry is now marked with a '#' to indicate the entry was local
and not from the Cluster network. This is used by multiops with a
second receiver finding new stations.
* Ctrl Down Arrow now controls the DVP input gain again. It had previously
been re-mapped for use in partner mode.
* UA9I now mapped to CQWW Zone 18
UA9M now mapped to CQWW Zone 17
* Fixed IC751 support
* Fixed WPX parsing:
E20HHK/4 parses to E24
M/AD1C parses to M0
AD1C/M parses to AD1
9Q/F6BLQ parses to 9Q0
special cases such as RW1AI/ANT now parse to RW1, not ANT0
* Fixed rewrite of cty.dat file after a country setting operation
such as VP8DJK=VP8/h (tnx AD1C)
* Allow ct.cfg to set baud rate up 57600
* Fixed the "Check Partial window is not restored properly on
* Fixed 4U60UN=4U1U created extra mults in ARRL 160 test
* Fixed the extra ZS8 entries when re-writing CTY.DAT
* Fixed QSO B4 problem. QSO B4 is now sent when:
1. NOWORKDUPE has been set
2. Cursor is in the last line of the loggin window (call entry)
3. The call there is a dupe
3. Insert is pressed
CT will send the other stations call, then "QSO B4"
As a reminder, you can send QSO B4 anytime manually by pressing ALT F7
* New Behaviour
When INS is pressed, the CALLSIGN and MULT windows are updated
to let the operator see what bands the station and mult are needed on
while the reprot is being sent. I should have added this feature 20
* Fixed dupe checking problem in CQP
* New Behaviour
Keyboard translation is inhibited when in the Gab Window and Notes Windows
* Fixed the +/- speed control inside CW messages.
* The -TT command line switch is deprecated. This was the AA6TT switch
at one time.
* Changed Feature
Partner mode has changed a bit. As before, prepare for partner mode by
typing PARTNER and <CR> in the callsign field, then enter your
number. You each should do this.
Enter partner mode with ALT F11. Your cursor and focus stay in the
callsign window, but the black partner window shows up on your
Thereafter, the partner window on the other computer tracks your
Both ops can enter partner mode and see exactly what the other op types.
This can be used for trading insults, as well as callsigns. Ctrl Down
no longer swaps the contents for the callsign and partner fields. On
may use Ctrl Insert to answer the callsign in the partner window.
73, Ken K1EA
More information about the CT-User