[ct-user] Serial Number in MS mode

Ed K1EP k1ep.list at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:18:57 EST 2006

At 3/24/2006 04:03 PM, Axel Kaiser wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am new to CT and want to participate in the WPX Contest tomorrow. In
>testing the CTWIN version 10.03 we noticed that in Multi Single Mode the
>serial number switches back to one , once you start to change the band, even
>if you have stayed more than 10 min on the previous band.
>We don't have an explanation for this feature (bug?). Please help quickly,
>because the contest starts soon! Thank you in advance. Axel, DL3ZH

According to the rules:

2. Multi-Operator (All band operation only, high power only)
(a) Single-Transmitter (MULTI-ONE): Only one transmitter and one band
permitted during the same time period (defined as 10 minutes). Exception:
One other band may be used during any 10-minute period if the station worked
is a new multiplier. Use a separate serial number sequence for each band.

It looks to me like it says that each band has its own separate sequence.