[ct-user] CTWin 10.03.002 serial port problem?

John Bednar k3ct at verizon.net
Fri Mar 24 18:27:08 EST 2006

Dave,

If you are running CTDos in a Windows DOS window, I would expect the
symptoms that you are reporting.

If you suspect a problem with the latest version, I know that CTWin
10.02.003 worked well with a TS-850 that I owned in 2004. The older
versions are available from http://www.k1ea.com/archives/index.htm

I can email it to you if it's not listed.

With CTWin, you just select the radio and set the baud rate in the
setup screen.

CTWin works with Win98 and newer.

John

k3ct at verizon.net