[ct-user] New version of CT to ADIF coming - comments?

R Johnson k1vu at tmlp.com
Sun May 14 18:50:29 EDT 2006

Hi Jim:
Are you talking about the "Contest ID" in the header or putting a
"Contest ID" in each record ?

If none of these changes effect the Header as currently written and
we can still simply use "C2A XYZ" to produce a "Plain Vanilla" file
the same as in V3.2, it will be FB for me.

ADIF Export from CT Version 10.02
Copyright (C) 1986-2003 by K1EA Software

Internet:  http://www.k1ea.com/

ADIF Conversion written by Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.MIT.EDU>
Version 3.2 last revised May  8 2004 14:18:27

<CONTEST_ID:28>CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST
<EOH>

TNX es 73
Bob, K1VU