[ct-user] Multi 2 at WPX Contest

SP6EQZ Wlodek Herej sp6eqz at poczta.onet.pl
Thu May 18 16:41:16 EDT 2006

Dear Contest men,
Getting ready for the next weekend WPX CW contest I have been trying to
configurate my CT log ver 10.02.008  (under DOS) for the multi 2 category
using 2 computers in network.
All communications works perfectly  with the following exceptions:
According to the contest rules each station (computer) should send its own
serial number independently - I have got sequence number coming from both
computers together.
Each station has to be distinguished from another one- in my log after
"writelog "command the only one difference between both station is another
frequency.
What I am doing wrong?
73! Wlodek SP6EQZ