[ct-user] telnet

John D Allen jallen at vhfcom.com
Sat May 27 20:46:07 EDT 2006

127.0.0.1 is the loopback connection IP address.  It is a dead end.  (It goes no where).

See http://www.tech-faq.com/127.0.0.1.shtml

73, John, K1AE

John Allen  - PC Support Solutions www.pcsupportsolutions.com
PC House Calls: Computer HW/SW/Network debugging, installation and upgrades.
mailto:john at pcsupportsolutions.com  978 779-6189 M: 508 361-6229