[ct-user] problem or not???

Rick Dougherty nq4i at contesting.com
Wed Nov 1 09:35:05 EST 2006

Hi all....while looking at my 160m log from this past weekend I noticed the following:

A qso was logged and the network reported freq was 1800. This happened to 2 other qso's on the band...is this from having Point and Shoot open and the cursor in that field , whilst typing another different callsign in the logging field?? In this case the logging field gets populated with whatever the cursor in P and S mode is under...

Or....is it a radio polling function? I know that the radios report frequencies every so often and could it happen that when the enter key was pressed, the radio was not reporting a freq??

All other qso's on 160m had a legitimate 160m freq for their reported freq...

Thanks de Rick nq4i