[ct-user] Can someone help me develop a GUI app in Visual C/C++?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Nov 5 18:55:32 EST 2006

Hi Folks,

It's getting harder and harder for me to support folks who have never
seen a DOS command line.  I just have not had the time to develop any
Windows GUI applications from scratch.

All my tools are written in C and compiled using GNU gcc.  I would
prefer to use either of the following applications:

	Microsoft Visual C++ .NET standard
	Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition

The first program I would like to port is CT to ADIF.

I just need someone who can develop the basic window (GUI) structure
for me: a way to browse for the input file, a way to specify the
output file, and a "Convert" button.  And describe the way I can hook
these values/functions into my existing C program (I would integrate
the existing code into this new development environment).  Then turn
over the project for me to actually "make it happen".

This would not be used only for CT, but also for the applications on
my software web page:

	http://software.ad1c.us/

I'm willing to give full credit to someone who can help.  Please
contact me off-line.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us