[ct-user] W9XT card support broken

k2onp at aol.com k2onp at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 09:38:22 EST 2006

Gentlemen,
Sorry for the confusion.  I agree: my W9XT card works well with CT9.58, but versions beyond that including the latest DOS version 10 are broke.  My comment was about some hum problems we had using K1EA's DVP.  This in fact was related to the cable (not the card) but we never were able to resolve it.  By contrast, I never had any hum problems with the W9XT card.  My point: the W9XT card is simple, it works great, and wouldn't it be nice if it ran in the later DOS versions of CT.
73's,
Geo K2ONP