[ct-user] Cabrillo to CT conversion program v1.1

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Oct 28 19:50:27 EDT 2006

I have a written a program to convert some Cabrillo contest log
formats into CT .RES format.  You are still responsible for
converting the .RES file to .BIN format so CT can read it.  I will
look into writing the .BIN file directly for a future version.

People who use non-CT software for contest logging, that want to take
advantage of CT's reports (Rate breakdown, Country breakdown, etc.)
might find this program useful.  Thanks to Tim, K3LR for pushing this
project along.

You can find the conversion program and instructions at:

	http://software.ad1c.us/#Cabrillo

You can download CT for free from:

	http://www.k1ea.com

Please send me any comments or suggestions.  If the program does not
work for you, I'll need a copy of your Cabrillo log to debug it.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us