Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Feb 1 10:10:14 EST 2007

--- k4pi <k4pi at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Is there any way to change the A drive to someother drive designation when 
> using CT Win?  I have a laptop that does not have a floppy installed and I 
> would like to use a thumb drive which comes up E as the Autosave drive.  I 
> saw a thread about a year ago concerning this but never saw a resoulution. 

Look into the MS-DOS "SUBST" command.

73 - Jim AD1C

Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us

More information about the CT-User mailing list