[ct-user] CW USE WITH TS-2000

Hank Eveland kc2ta at verizon.net
Sun Mar 11 07:48:47 EST 2007

Have been using the interface for CW with my old TS-930S for a while without
incident.  Interface was easy to build and worked from the first try.
However, having a bit of trouble connecting to my new TS-2000.

I am unable to use the computer through the interface.  All I get is a
continuous tone, as if pressing down and holding a straight key.

I'm certain that others are using the 2000 with the CT cw interface.  I'm
running it throught the LPT port on the computer.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

73,

Hank
KC2TA