[ct-user] Merging CT10 .bin files

Andrew Bodony abodony at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 17 16:10:59 EST 2007

I have recently returned from Aruba where I operated the ARRL DX SSB
contest with the call of P40LE., using CT 10 WIn on my friends desktop
computer.
The computer had a crash  and I had restarted with a new file. Upon
leaving I saved both .bin files on a floppy.
 Returning home, I tried to merge these two using the mrg.exe program
downloaded from CT Tools on the K1EA website. It simply will not open.
Then, I tried to convert these to the DOS version using the 10to9
program, copied to my CT9 folder, and tried the old merge program -still NG.
Now I notice I can't even open either if those contest files using CT 10.03.

What an I doing wrong?

Tnx in advance

Andy K2LE