[ct-user] DVP Recording Problem

sabrams at nycap.rr.com sabrams at nycap.rr.com
Mon Mar 19 07:51:26 EST 2007

Bob,
I had the same problem about 10 years ago.  I sent the board back to Krassy
who claims he sent it back to LZ to be worked on.  After about a year I got
it back and it wasn't any better.  I'm not sure anything was done to it.
Anyway, I bought  a new board during that time and have been using that
without any problems.  If you get any good info I would appreciate knowing.
Since the board plays-back perfectly, you can pre-record messages on another
board and use the "bad' board on a band where you won't need to change the
messages on the fly, like 20-10. GL 73  Saul  K2XA