[ct-user] CT to VE7CC

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Nov 21 23:53:00 EST 2007

On 11/21/2007 5:18 PM, N7MAL wrote:

> I know this question has been asked and answered(maybe even by me) but I'm an 'airhead' and forgot the answer. How do I use 127.0.0.1:7300 to connect CT to VE7CC software running on my computer. I don't normally like to use DX-Clusters during contests but in my old age I'm getting lazy.

Hi Mal,

Assuming that both programs are running on the same computer:

First in CC User, make sure that you have enabled Telnet in Ports ->
Logging Programs.

Start CT, then ALT-T to get into the packet window.  It should prompt
you for a TCP/IP address to connect to.  Enter "localhost" (the actual
word, without the quotes) or 127.0.0.1 for the address and "7300" for
the port.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us