[ct-user] CQP and latest Ver CT ( DOS ) - Busted ???

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 21:16:57 EDT 2007

Got all set up to run CQP and get to find out that latest DOS Version
on Web Site has a very bad bug !!!

There is no field for the SERIAL Number, the program defaults to
59 or 599 in that field and won't even let me edit the field

I need to use this latest version if I want radio control
for the ICOM 7800 which is NOT supported in earlier versions

Had to resort to an earlier version and am
Running without radio interface Uggggggggggggghhhhhh!!!!

73, Dennis N6KI
Sandy Eggo