[ct-user] CTWin question

k9mi at sbcglobal.net k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 31 11:44:21 EST 2007

Don,
I think most programs, if not all now, put the zone in automatically. If the
Dx station sends something else, it is easy enough to move to that field and
change it. Just keep your cty.dat up to date, and at the very least, a high
percentage of zones will be filled in for you correctly. I only worked 101
q's and I don't remember ever receiving a zone I had to change. It's a
convenience to the operator, like "59" or "599" being filled automatically.

73, Mike K9MI