[ct-user] packet cluster

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Sep 14 13:04:51 EDT 2007

--- BRIAN MURRAY <brian.murray07 at btinternet.com> wrote:

>     I use ct for contesting how can i get the packet cluster to show on the
> main page.i am single opp this would be very helpful to me can anyone please
> help me

Hi Brian,

1.  You must set up CT in the single-op assisted/unlimited or multi-op
categories.  Otherwise,  you are not allowed to see spots.

2.  ALT-A brings up the Announcement window, where incoming packet spots are
displayed.

3.  You need to connect to a cluster.  If via serial port, use ALT-T to see the
packet send/receive windows.  If via Ethernet (i.e. CTWIN), you need to specify
the IP address of the cluster you want to connect to (i.e. k8smc.com).  You can
find more information on the K1EA web site (www.k1ea.com) and in the README
file that came with the version of CT you are using.  The release notes for ALL
versions are also on the K1EA web site.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/0, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us