[ct-user] Need Fix for TVic Open LPT Failed

wo2n wo2n at att.net
Mon Jan 28 15:25:43 EST 2008

HI Pete, Well its working now, tnx. No more TVic problem! Keyboard working fb!
 This is what I did,  Ctrl Panel, Systems,Devise mgr., ports, found there were 2 # 2 lpt ports. So I changed one  to #1 and now ct works! and so does dx4win same lpt. and printer works also.
73, tnx for help, Bernie/WO2N.>