[ct-user] CT/DOS computer Hangs

Robert Naumann w5ov at w5ov.com
Wed Jan 30 06:45:43 EST 2008

Charlie,

This is not a normal CT problem. Something else is going on in your
computer.

Do you have any non-CT-related TSR's loaded?

It is possible that your hard drive may be failing and this "hang" may be
when it is trying to write to the HD.

Have you run a chkdsk lately on it? Is the HD close to full?

-Bob