[ct-user] log submittal

Henry Eveland kc2ta at verizon.net
Sun Jun 22 08:39:52 EDT 2008

I'm using the most recent version of CT for Windows available on the site.

After competing in the ARRL June VHF Contest, I prepared my logs for
submittal using the Writelog command as in the past.  After submitting my
log, I received an error message from The League saying that the ARRL log
format (from CT) was unacceptable and not compatible with the system.  This
I considered odd because I've been using the same method for each contest
I've entered over the last few years.

In order to get my logs in, I went through the Cabrillo site through the
ARRL and sent my logs - a PITA in the long run.

Maybe I did something incorrectly?  The last problem I had was in one
contest in which I was listed as high power instead of low, a quick fix in
the forwarded log.  I'll have to check the instructions.

Hank,

KC2TA

Henry G. Eveland

24 Jared Drive