[ct-user] Master partial check screen not visable

aschnabolk aschnabolk at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 14:59:32 EST 2008

Hi All,
I did something and have no clue as to what, towards the end of SS CW this weekend that caused my Master Partial check window (F12)to go off the right side of the visible area of the screen. It was visible and working fine for the first 22 hours. I can see that a window is appearing and disappearing when I toggle F12, but not enough is visible for me to try and drag it back to the viewing area. The Check Section (F10), and Check Call (F8), work fine.
When I create a new file,the Master Partial (F12) is again available and works fine, if I return to the SSCW file used during the contest, it's off the screen as before?
It doesn't really matter at this point, but if it happens in the middle of SS Phone, it would be a pain. Just trying to understand what I did, and what to do if it happens down the road. Any help would be appreciated.
I'm using 10.03.002 at present.

Thanks in advance and 73's
Allan
W2OIB