[ct-user] Bandmap in NAQP

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Aug 16 09:48:25 PDT 2009

Hi Ken,

I used CT in the NAQP yesterday, but the band map colors didn't
correspond to reality.  If I recall correctly:

   WHITE - need call, mult
   BLUE  - need call, not mult
   BLACK - don't need call

My bandmap was mostly filled with WHITE calls of the stations I worked.
  If I did a control-enter of call (no state or name), then the spot was
BLUE.  If I did a control-enter of a call with state, then the spot was
WHITE.  So if I had already worked a station on another band, but needed
it on this band and wanted to spot to remember it, I had to erase the
name/QTH before control-enter.

Also, if I entered call (tab) name (tab) state (tab) CT would tell me it
was a new mult even when it wasn't.

Any chance of fixing this before January?

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us