[ct-user] How to put K5D into the CTY file

Richard w3rj at ptd.net
Tue Feb 17 10:13:10 EST 2009

Thanks everyone.  I'm using CT9 here, so there's no solution but to
enter the dxpedition in my log as KP5/K5D.

By the way, none of the CT10 solutions will work once the special events
call K5D is re-issued to a state side holder.  I guess none of the
logging programs can have it both ways - K5D as a KP5 entity and K5D as
a regular USA entity on different QSO dates.

Rich