[ct-user] CANNOT MERGE FILES

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 03:39:18 PDT 2009

Good morning, Ted:

It sounds like you are trying to run the DOS version of MERGE under Windows.
Either boot DOS or do what I did - convert the version 9 files to version 10
(using 9to10) and run the Windows version of merge for version 10 files:
mrg10win.exe available under the CT 10 utility files.

Good luck.  I have to remind myself how this works every time for WPX CW,
WPX SSB, and Field Day!  :-)  Took me a couple of hours to recall everything
this year.  I should have just booted DOS, but had a Windows machine in front
of me!

73,

Mark, KD4D